Area of Study / Keywords
Sampled data Control.
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Dec 2019-Now, Electrical and Computer Engineering - University of Alberta.
- Research Assistant, Sep 2019-Dec 2019, Department of Mechanical and Automation Engineering, The Chinese University of Hong Kong.
- Software Testing Engineer, 2014-2015, Jiangsu Automation Research Institute, China Shipbuilding Industry Corporation.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Sep 2015 - Sep 2019, Department of Mechanical and Automation Engineering, The Chinese University of Hong Kong.
- Master of Control Science and Engineering, Aug 2011- Mar 2014, School of Automation, Harbin Engineering University
- Bachelor of Mathematics and Applied Mathematics, Aug 2007- Jul 2011, School of Mathematical Sciences, Harbin Engineering University.
Honors and Awards
- 2018 IEEE International Conference on Information and Automation, Best Conference Paper Award
- Harbin Engineering University Outstanding Postgraduate Graduation Thesis
- Harbin Engineering University Outstanding Undergraduate Graduation Thesis
- 2011 ABU Asia-Pacific Robot contest,Excellence Award
- 2011 Harbin Engineering University Postgraduate Recommendation
- 2009 China Mathematical Contest in Modeling, Heilongjiang Competition Third Prize
- Nonlinear control, Output regulation, Switched systems, Parameter estimation, Drazin Inverse,
- Cooperative control, Multi-agent systems, Adaptive observer, Adaptive control, Singular systems
- Dynamic positioning vessel, Marine vessel, Robot, UAV, USV, Hovercraft.
- Event-triggered Control, Sampled data Control.