Christal Ramanauskas, MScOT
Assistant Lecturer, Faculty of Rehabilitation Medicine - Occupational Therapy
- 2014 Master of Science in Occupational Therapy, University of Alberta
- 2011 Bachelor of Arts, University of Alberta
- Administrator of ACBS Occupational Therapy & ACT Special Interest Group
- Mental Health Science & Practice
Teaching interests include:
- Art and creative-expressive activity
- Contextual Behavioral Science
- Occupational Science
- Clinical interviewing
- Anti-oppressive practice
Foundational knowledge of the description, mechanism and classification of psychiatric phenomenon required for the provision of client centred, evidence-informed occupational therapy with persons experiencing chronic and acute mental illness.
A discussion and analysis of selected topics of current interest in psychiatry as related to occupational therapy practice. Selected complex cases and special populations are addressed.