Lauren Beaupre, PhD
- Musculoskeletal patient populations
- Elderly patients with hip fractures
- Total Joint Arthroplasty
- Investigation of recovery following hip fracture in continuing care patients
- Osteoporosis management in hip fracture patients
- Outcomes following total hip and knee arthroplasties
- Recovery following compound fractures of long bones
- Outcomes following shoulder surgery
Lauren Beaupre, PhD, is a graduate supervisor in the Faculty of Rehabilitation Medicine.
Sheps DM, Bouliane M, Styles-Tripp F, Beaupre LA, Saraswat MK, Luciak-Corea C, Silveira A, Glasgow R, Balyk R.
Carson JL, Sieber F, Cook DR, Hoover DR, Noveck H, Chaitman BR, Fleisher L, Beaupre L, Macaulay W, Rhoads GG, Paris B, Zagorin A, Sanders DW, Zakriya KJ, Magaziner J.
Beaupre LA, Carson JL, Noveck H, Magaziner J.
Hall M, Poth C, Manns P, Beaupre L.
Weber D, Dulai SK, Bergman J, Buckley R, Beaupre LA.
Beaupre LA, Manolescu A, Johnston DW.
Beaupre LA, Binder EF, Cameron ID, Jones CA, Orwig D, Sherrington C, Magaziner J.
Buddingh S, Liang J, Allen J, Koziak A, Buckingham J, Beaupre LA.