P. Amy Tsai, PhD, PEng
Pronouns: she, her, hers
Area of Study / Keywords
Fluid Mechanics Computational Fluid Dynamics Nano Fluidics Multiphase Flows Energy And Environment Renewable Energy Water Resources Design And Manufacturing
Dr. Tsai is a Canada Research Chair (Tier 2) in Fluids and Interfaces.
- Ph.D., University of Toronto (2007)
- M.Sc., University of Toronto (2003)
- Canada Research Chair (Tier 2) in Fluids and Interfaces, (2016 - 2025)
- Stimulating Research Funds, The Netherlands (2009, 2012)
- Postdoctoral Research Associate Fellowship to Princeton University (2010)
Applied Fluid Mechanics & Interfacial Phenomena for Energy, Environmental, and Health Applications, using experiments and numerical simulations.
- Nano- and Micro-Fluidics
- Complex Fluids
- Wetting & Evaporation
- Drop Impact
- Enhanced Oil Recovery
- Porous Media Flow
- Carbon Capture and Storage
- Machine Learning
Dr. Tsai usually teaches MEC E 230, 331, or/and 371.